Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Time

Mother Nature has a plan I am sure many are questioning it with all the record breaking weather this year
We can't change her mind
It's her way or..
.
Pink-and-Yellow-Spring

This year and every year I become very impatient while waiting for spring
and since I can't persude Mother Nature to bring spring on my time schedule.

Country-Kitchen

I decided to play Mother Nature inside my home.

Easter Pretties

I yearn for flowers and COLOR

Peeps-In-The-Easter-Tree


Easter Eggs
Easter gives us the ritual of celebrating spring

Photo by a dear friend on Flickr, Florida Gull
http://www.flickr.com/photos/marno/4472453498/

The renewal of our faith in so many beautiful ways. 

All Dressed Up for Easter

Easter-Bonnet

All the little girls all dressed in their Sunday Best

Which-Came-First?


The arrival of new life

Vintage Chicks and Bunnies

I leave you with wishes of a HAPPY EASTER and Spring!


Enjoy!

9 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Kelley dearest! WOw......I have an Easter Parade going on on my blog, but nothing compares with your fabulous photos. I can't believe how vibrant and special these pictures are. I must get a program or something so that I can enhance my photos. No....wait....I need to learn to take better photos first! Tee hee.....Lovely...hey, how are the horsies? New life springing up everywhere!!!

Bisous and HAPPY EASTER! Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Thank you dearest for joining in on the parade! Many blessings to you...

Anonymous said...

I just love your pictures and what you did to them. Happy Easter to you and your family.

Willow

Julie Harward said...

This is stunning...I loved every one of these..thanks for sharing the beauty..we need it here..we got 8-12 inches of SNOW this morning!!! Come say hi :D

Anonymous said...

Hey chickadee!!!

HAPPY EASTER! May God bless you! And with all the eye candy and beauty you have around you I can see you are very blessed already! big hugs

toodles-
sarah

June said...

Kelley your pictures are always so crazy beautiful. I think I'm going to loiter a bit here and get my fill of beauty for the week. You are an artist in so many ways. I love it!!!
hugs

Unknown said...

What magnificent images for Easter. I love them all.

Happy Easter,

Karen

kayellen said...

Beautiful Kelley~~We have so much in common!!

Have a blessed Easter with your family and ponies!!


xoxo
Kay Ellen

Tara said...

Thank you for bringing Spring to my computer! Is Spring taking it's time where you live? It arrived early here. The rhododendron bush is blooming ALREADY. It usually doesn't bloom until Memorial Day. I wish you a speedy Spring and a blessed Easter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails