Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Help She Needs a Name!

The buzz at the barn is…

Whats Up?

Lila Rose has a little sister!

13 Hours Old

She is a tiny thing

she is very plain

she only has a tiny little star as her signature

and she is shy

She is pictured here at 13 hours old

Safe in the Shadows

Momma is standing guard while she has her first sun bath

Monroe the glamour dog of the farm

She is fascinated with Monroe, the farm glamour dog, who thinks this new filly is a new playmate

Curious at 13 hours


Her name, oh her name.

I don’t know her name, I have called her a few different names but none of them seem to fit.

Do you know her name?

When you look at her does she tell you her name?

I would love suggestions!!!

Please, please, please!

I know someone knows her name so please share,

 I will post your suggestions in my next post and everyone can vote!

If your name is the winner this new filly and I will send you a special little

thank you gift, what is it??? It won’t be a surprise if I tell you.



 If you have an extra minute please send me suggestions.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by!

Enjoy!

12 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Kelly:
How 'bout Snickers? She looks so sweet. Thanks for sharing her photo. I look forward to more!
xoxo
Donna

Anonymous said...

How 'bout Stella Rosa or Tanya Rose. Please give her lovies for me! She's beautiful :)

Julie Harward said...

How about..."Littlestar"...She sure is a cute little star isn't she?! How wonderful to have baby foals coming...I miss that so much! Come say hi :D

Paint Girl said...

She is adorable!! I am not good at the name thing. Let's see, she looks like a Riley or Jordan. For some reason I like human names for horses!!

Sheri said...

Hi Kelley!
She's DARLING! There is something I see in her eyes that says she has a beautiful personality and a lot of character that will come out when she feels comfortable and safe. She won't be shy when she knows she's loved and tenderly cared for. I think you should name her Sophie. It's a name that she can grow into as she gets used to the big world she is now a part of.

Blessings!
Sheri

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

KELLY!!! SHE IS FINALLY HERE! Oh dear, I am usually quite good at naming animals...but this one is gonna take some thought. Hmmmm....what comes to me is Peace Lily...or Lily? Try it on for size and if the little pouliche doesn't like it, SCRAP IT! :)

SHE IS ADORABLE! Anita

Betty said...

She is so cute. How about Starshine?

Willow

Sugar Lump Studios said...

she is just beautiful! I have never helped name a horse before...but I think since she has a sister...with a beautiful "floral" name...she should also get one.
What about Rambling Rose? Larkspur?

Thank you for the sweet comments about my son returning home from the army...it is WONDERFUL to have him in Michigan again! :)

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Kelly! I’m so glad you are going to join me for the Where Bloggers Create party this year!
I think it’s going to be even bigger and better than last year!! I’ll be in touch!
Karen
My Desert Cottage
Valentine Design
BTW... if you want to come over and try copying and pasting the button again, you might get rid of the code on top of it. :)

ooglebloops said...

How adorable!!In memory of my mini, Miss Lilly, who recently passed away - Miss Lilly or Easter Lilly?

Justa Ann Nabors said...

Hi Kelli,
She is so beautiful in the front room. She goes with the decor. Such a pretty lady. I think she is JustABeauty. Thanks, Justa

Anonymous said...

When I looked at her the first thing that popped into my head was Chelsea....then I thought Calamity (Jane)
Love visiting your blog. Just found you and I will be back to admire your beautiful animals and life.

Warm Wishes. Good luck naming her. She is worthy of a beautiful name

KAREN EILEEN

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails