Monday, July 26, 2010

Life...A Merry Go Round

My MErRy Go ROuNd seems to move faster each year

A Merry-Go-Round-Summer


this year seems a bit of a BLUR


Slow Down We Move Too Fast


It just might be all the moments I try to put on my MErRy Go ROuNd :

The last couple of weeks I have:


Celebrated my 30th Wedding Anniversary with the Love of My Life

Summer Bride


Attended  the marriage of an old friend


Welcomed guests which included:


My darling daughter and her boyfriend who experienced Michigan for the first time ever


My delightful Mother and Father In-Law, I say this from my heart, they are the best in-laws ever!


My husband's older brother and his lovely wife who don't visit us often enough.


and that was just my overnight guests...


We also had many friends that visited us for dinners or just a cocktail (or two)

Then I added:

An impromptu 300 mile visit to my Grandfather who is 100 years old who thought he might die
but has decided not to (thank goodness)

Hosta Sunrise


A visit to a new doctor that has resulted in me  feeling well for the  first time in 6 months.... I am so THANKFUL!

Fetch


and a new PUPPY(???) named KIX


WHEW!


I feel like a kid who feels like she didn't get enough time riding the MErRy Go RoUNd.


I have neglected my blog and all the wonderful friends that visit, I miss you!


I hope to slow this MeRrY GO RoUnD down, and catch up in the blog world soon.


In the meantime I hope you take time to smell the roses....
(be careful not to step in puppy poop:)


Take Time to Hide in The Roses

 
 I plan to.





Enjoy!

9 comments:

Julie Harward said...

I LOVE Kix...so cute! Congratulations on your wedding anniversary...awesome! And a 100 year old...wow...I think my MIL might get there, she's 97. So much going on...have a great summer..so good to hear from you! :D

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh my dear, dear friend! How I have missed you, but CONGRATULATIONS ON 30 years!!!! I will be celebrating my 29th in March. Your husband is really CUTE! And look at the horses, and then.........KIX! Oh, you have much on your plate. I am glad to hear that you are feeling better than ever! Oh dear one, I hope that you are O.K.? As long as all is well now, GO FOR IT! Enjoy what I hope is a great summer weather-wise!

Come for a visit when you can....Anita

La Petite Gallery said...

Happy Anniversary Kelly. We have all been slow on blogging. Its the summer, Art shows, the Lawn upkeep,
repairs, BBQ & party's. I have had a problem with my feet. It
has really depressed me.
Glad you are back.

Sarah said...

Kelley, I'm so happy to see your post. Your life is full, and i'm happy that you are feeling well again. Congratulations on celebrating 30 years of marriage. We celebrate 35 this August. It is a wonderful feeling!
Sending hugs ~ Sarah

Beach House Living said...

Congratulations on Thirty years. Adorable new puppy. Glad you feeling better.

Privet and Holly said...

Yes, life
IS like a
merry-go
'round and
this summer
I just wish
I could have
slowed it down,
a little! I hope
that you are
savoring every
bit of it, as
it all sounds
like a very very
good ride!!!
xx Suzanne

kayellen said...

Happy Anniversary!! Love the photos:)))

Sorry I haven't stopped by for a while~~~summer is always jam packed!

The new puppy is soooo cute Kelley!!

Enjoying our last day of July~~time is going tooo fast for me..
Have a blessed weekend:)

Hugs,
Kay Ellen

Karen Gladys Henry said...

You have had a busy summer! Congrats on your anniversary! Love your puppy in the roses!

Cameron said...

Whew! That is a whirlwind of Summer Goodness!

Congrats on your long and happy marriage! ....and Kix, so adorable!

My best,
Cameron

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails