Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August Break

The summer is getting away from me in a most dreamy way


so much to do so little summer

I miss my little corner of the blog world

but I sit down to start and I can't decide where to start so...

I came across a perfect challenge...




Hosted by Susannah Conway

I don't know Susannah but she invited all to
participate and I sure I will be able to call Susannah "friend" by
the end of August

SIMPLE and to the point!

One picture a day posted on your blog...I CAN DO THAT!

See you tomorrow!!!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

G'day Kelly ~ This is a good start ...

Have a beautiful summer's eve ~
TTFN ~ Marydon

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest Kelly, I miss you so! A photo a day, YES, you can do that! How are the horses? How are you? Take it easy dearest....come by when you can. Anita

Karen Gladys Henry said...

Love your dreamy photo! Summer does seem to bring its distractions away from the blogs! I had a dream last night that you might appreciate: my girls were little again and they each had little white ponies that they kept in the house! They were frisky things that liked to play hide and seek with the girls! It was pretty! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails