Friday, August 6, 2010

August Break, Day 6, Happy Birthday!

 Today is a Special Day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!



I am fortunate to be able to talk to her everyday



I call her friend



I am fortunate that she  is sooooo cute,
because I am going to look just like her in 20 years




Lucky me, we share the love of horses


It is a gift that we live in the same town 6 months of the year

                            
       She is truly a bright light in my life!

I share her love of gardening,
SHINE ON for many gardens to come!

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!


Enjoy!

3 comments:

Privet and Holly said...

Happy birthday
to your dear mama!
I feel the same
about mine ~ she's
a darling : )
Aren't we both the
luckiest to have
them???
Happy weekend!
xx Suzanne

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

BON ANNIVERSAIRE, MADAME!!!! Anita

Regina said...

Happy Birthday to your mom.
Wish her the best. Especially good health.
A blessing to have them around.

Beautiful photos and post Kelly.

Regards.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails