Sunday, October 10, 2010

Favorite Things and A Wedding!

The time is flying by and Lady Autumn is upon us

These are some of my favorite things


reminding me of  some of my favorite things:


Ahhh crisp mornings


After the morning


Early evenings

Evening Comes Early


Magical colors

Colors of the Season

Fuzzy Horses

What a Difference a Year Makes

that were only babes last year

You ought to see me now


Time in the afternoon for a cup of tea

Sip and Relax


 these are some of my favorite things!

Enjoy the Season!!!

I have been absent due to a crazy autumn
I thought for sure things would slow down but...

Couldn't Get Home Fast Enough

I have been off to horse shows and tomorrow...

I leave to attend and celebrate
our only daughter's wedding
An once in a lifetime moment

When I return I will visit and catch up
with you in this lovely blog world

Until then Cutter and I send you hugs and hearts!

He-Owns-My-Heart

Enjoy!

11 comments:

La Petite Gallery said...

Kelly I could just kiss that horse with the white blaze, and the pup so cute. Enjoy your ride, Winter is coming.

great photo's

yvonne

Unknown said...

So fantastic photos!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

KELLY! I HAVE MISSED YOU SO! EVeryone and everything looks wonderful on the ranch! Oh, what a lovely place you have....Anita

Beach House Living said...

Nice to see you. I always enjoy your photos.

Rebecca Lewis said...

I love seeing the world through your eyes ~ Gorgeous images Kelley.
Many wishes for a joyous celebration ~ Rebecca

Unknown said...

G'eve Kelly ~ Have a safe & enjoyable trip. Blessings to the newlyweds.
Have a great eve ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

La Petite Gallery said...

Just a HELLO Kelly,
We are getting gale force winds and rain all my colorful leaves are flying everywhere. I really came back to see that beautiful horse with the blaze on the face. Looks like my first racing horse. Fighting Jimmy.

PoeticMoe said...

Oh I'm ecstatic...ooh la la. I just love your blog, your pictures, your creative soul. Bless you and I'd love to share some of your pictures on my blog if I may, with your permission.
I'm also following your blog...just love the beauty found on your blog.

Julie Harward said...

Ahhh...a wedding, love them! I also love fuzzy horses and Cutter! Come say hi :D

kayellen said...

Looks like you have been busy too!!

Hope all is well with you~~and the Ranch:))

Pretty pics Kelley~~~~ Happy Autumn!

xo
Kay Ellen

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

KELLY! YOU ARE BACK? OH PLEASE SAY YES!!! I HAVE MISSED YOU AND THE HORSES!!!!!! Please post again, please? THANK YOU FOR VISITING! ANita

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails