Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Welcoming Committee

My Old Friends welcomed me home
with great fanfare.

The Bleeding Hearts
were the first to greet me.


The Queen of My Gardens
The Red, Red Rose
 commanded every one's attention.


The Hydrangeas,
 The Popcorn Of My Garden
Showed their fluffy white heads.

The Lupines,
Reached for The Sky.
Hello Pink Roses,
The Butterfly Welcoming Committee


The Fireworks of the garden,
The Lily,
wrapped up my Wonderful Welcome.




There is no place like home!

Enjoy!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Welcome home, Kelley! Your garden is gorgeous, and to think its master has been away. ;-)

Betty said...

Welcome Home. Your garden flowers look wonderful.

La Table De Nana said...

Lovely photos..my garden is a sanctuary for me too.

Anne said...

Kelley, your flowers are looking just lovely.

Lisa Gordon said...

Welcome home!!
Your gardens sure are welcoming you in a VERY beautiful way.

June said...

Now that's a beautiful welcoming committee if I ever saw one Kelley. You are one lucky girl. I bet it feels good to be home.
hugs...

Roxanne Reinhart said...

I love your shots. I imagine your garden is gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails