Saturday, August 18, 2012

Puppy LOVE


There is nothing like a puppy.

Look at that face...I am in LOVE

Her name is "Squeaks"





Meet her brother
"Peppermint Pattie"
but I like to call him
 "Dr. Pepper"
(he is that yummy color of that Texas drink)



and this little girl is FULL of beans
she is always busy,busy, BUSY.
Meet "Poppy"


This is Mommy Monroe
she is a long hair dachshund.

She belongs to my Fairy Farm Manager, Jona.


The pups are 8 weeks old,
 very soon they will be going to their new homes.
BOO HOO!
Although mommy looks like she needs a little break.

I have loved watching these little ones grow up.



I kinda feel like a Puppy Grandma,
All of the fun without the responsibilities of taking
care of these little rascals.

"Poppy" is the "ring leader"
constantly moving and...



chasing





and nobody wants to be left out.


they play hard...



click the arrow

Even a little stick provides lots of fun



and those pine needles taste pretty good too.


Two of the pups leave tomorrow
off to their new home in California.
(Lucky Dogs:)


So play, play little ones
while you can. 




Click the arrow 

Jona and Dave thanks for sharing
these little darlings,
a definite highlight of the summer!


Enjoy!

10 comments:

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

OHHH they are sooooo adorable!! :) :) xo Holly

June said...

OMG how darling are these pups!!! I don't think I would a thing done, because all I would want to do is watch them. They are so full of it!

You wanted to know what the lilies I have are called. They are called Rosy Stargazers. I love them. The Casa Blanca are now just coming on now that all the single and double stargazers are gone, it's just in time for me : )
sending hugs...

Betty said...

They are so cute. It makes me wish one was coming to my home.

Sarah said...

So adorable! Love the coloring of these little charmers with each one its own unique self.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

KELLEY!!!!!!! OOOOOOO IT IS SO NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN! This is the second blog visit this morning where I am seeing NEW puppies; maybe this is a SIGN for me to finally make up my mind and get that westie terrier I want so badly!!!

How are the horses my dear?

HAVE A FUN SUMMER'S END!!! Anita

La Table De Nana said...

R they cute or what And so photogenic..So natural..Puppies are just so cute.

Zaa said...

Ha Ha Kelly..There's nothing that put a smile of your face like puppies.. Oh what antics...What fun ( Hee hee)...I'm sure you will miss them, but OMG what sweet moments you have captured...Hugs

Cameron said...

Gotta love puppies, their soft ears, cute, inquisitive eyes.....that indescribable puppy breath! Cuties!!

Fun that they all are so different looking, too!

Thanks for sharing their frolicking with us :)

Pam @ Frippery said...

Oh they are completely precious! What cuties.

Tara said...

So cute! I love baby animals! They certainly have a wide variety of color combos but they are all beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails