Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The First Foal of the Season!

The magic is back!

Meet "Patrick"
Monday morning the first foal of the season was born.
An event that is always filled with excitement and awe.

Since I am in Florida this year and the farm is in Michigan
we put our cameras that are in the barn "on line".

So I was able to see little "Patrick" being born.
under the supervision of my "Fairy Barn Manger", Jona. 

Today was the first day he went outside to try those 
amazing little legs and see all what they can do. 
Jona sent this video this morning.

Guaranteed to make you smile.
Just click on the arrow, bottom left on the screen. 




So much for letting my pictures do all the "talking":)
But...I am so passionate about these "little miracles" I just had to share.

Thanks for visiting!

Kelley

6 comments:

La Table De Nana said...

A cutie pie..
Look at the joy and effervescence!
Our youngest grandson..is 3..I would love to keep him right there..like your newborn:)

Country Gal said...

Thank you for sharing ! Nothing better then new born nature ! Have a good evening !

Betty said...

He is beautiful. You are so bless to have a horse ranch. I have loved horses all my life and one day would love to have one.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE. My favorite animal on the planet, and even more so, in pint-size form! Oh Kelley, thank you for this JOY! CUTE as can be. Anita

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Aw!! It is amazing how fast they can run around already and get those little legs going! :) Happy weekend, enjoy the baby :) xo Holly

wendy said...

So stinking CUTE !!!
Good name ...Patrick...is it because March is St. Patrick's day?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails