Saturday, September 14, 2013

This is ME

I always love taking a new class...
I just signed up for a Picture A Day class taught by:

Big Picture Classes

Each week day for 8 weeks we will be given a photo "prompt".
I have taken classes from this group before and I have always enjoyed the class
AND
learned lots about photography 
AND
about myself.

My "homework" for the weekend is to
 "introduce" myself through photography.
Our homework is posted in a student gallery. 
I must admit I peeked at the other students "homework"
 I find it so interesting how each one of us 
expresses ourselves so differently.



Assignment completed!

Wishing You a Wonderful Weekend!
Kelley

3 comments:

Betty said...

It is you. Great project.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh, now here is yet another art that I absolutely love and wish I had time for! I could spend hours on Photoshop to no avail, but I keep trying until I get the look!

HOW GREAT to see that you visited my dear! How are you? And the horses? My heart longs to see a horse, let me tell you. My husband has to live with a horse lover and he is just about sick of it! teehee

Enjoy your week, and give one of those horses a kiss on their fuzzy, rubbery nose! Anita

a quiet life said...

LOVE this! how wonderful we get to be schooled by you~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails