Tuesday, September 24, 2013

An Autumn Table



 Autumn is upon us...
I set this fall harvest table this time last year 
but I did not get the chance to post it because 
I had surgery and the pleasures of blogging 
were put on "the shelf" for a while.

                                       


 An arrangement from the local Farmers Market.


The dinner menu was one of my favorite 
late summer meals. 


The table was set


with a Crate and Barrel pattern 
from years ago.
I was "smitten" with the pattern
from the minute I saw it. 


The cold gazpacho
served in ceramic autumn veggie bowls.


The napkins are a mix of 
my little collection of
"frayed by Kelley" napkins


The butter dish, a favorite
Fritz and Floyd piece.


This year I will not be setting tables 
adorned in autumn motif because I 
stayed in Florida this summer 
but I will be returning next spring
and will appreciate the four seasons 
more than EVER.

Until then you can find me here...


No complaints!!!

Wishing you Health and Happiness!
Kelley

4 comments:

La Table De Nana said...

YOUR plate w/ the menu is my fave..(I am thinking you made it..priceless..)Miss Fl hope to see it soon:) Looks good to me..

a quiet life said...

what a gorgeous setting, i too would have been overly smitten if i had seen them too! it all looks lovely~

i am glad you are doing well and enjoying your time by the sea, i LOVE fl, i wish it wasn't so far away from us...

you MUST try figs, they have a very short window in the market, costco and walmart are carrying them now, dash down and get some, nothing better then fresh warm figs from the tree, but i tell you store bought will do when that option lapses!

i will have fig recipes every other day, i just pulled a fabulous mini goat cheese basil fig tart from the oven this munute, already devoured 1/2 of it, and my husband will wonder why i am not hungry for dinner ;-)

gorgeous photos as always, loving your wash all your woes away last shot, it says so much to me!

Sarah said...

Pretty fall tablescape, Kelley. Happy Fall to you. Enjoy your beach time in FL.

Betty said...

Your autumn table looks so pretty and I love that can with the flowers in it. Very Fall.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails