Sunday, September 18, 2016

Little Snippets of My Life that I Would Like to Remember



This photo makes my heart sing. 
I could journal about this day 
but to me this photo says IT ALL.

It will never be framed and will likely be forgotten within the year. 



I have taken photographs for many, many years.
Probably thousands but only a few merit the honor of being framed
and reminding us of a moment each time we view them.


What about the days in between those photos?
The everyday JOYS that are too soon forgotten,
Faces of loved ones growing bigger every day.
Special moments that will fade
 too soon after they are experienced.


A simple photo like this tells me so much.
It is a nice reminder of the happy,
 loving woman my daughter has become.
There is no need to write sentences in a journal for me to feel this joy,
I simply have to glance at this photo
 but soon it will be buried below 
thousands and thousands other photos.

I DON'T WANT TO FORGET
 THE JOY THIS PHOTO 
(and so many others)
BROUGHT TO MY LIFE. 

SO WHAT TO DO???

SOLUTION!!!

There is a very simple APP that saves one
 (or more if you like) photo every day!
It's called COLLECT.
I like to think of it as saving a MEMORY a day. 

I urge you to take less than 5 minutes a day so you can see 
your memories that most likely will  be forgotten...

LET'S DO THIS!

Go to the APP store
SEARCH for the APP 
COLLECT



Install it on your phone


Once installed Open it and it will show you the current month calendar,
touch a date will take you directly to that date in your photos.



Touch a photo you would like to add
and it will represent that day in your life.



If you would like you can add options of a caption and assigning tags. 
Go ahead and explore all the features,
 you really can't mess it up. 

I used this APP a couple of years ago.
(with a little different twist).


I wish I had continued but as so many things go in life, I didn't.
I'm amazed how many great memories
 I can remember (that otherwise would be forgotten)
by just breezing through the monthly grids. 

Give it a test drive!
I know you will love it,
and the BEST part is that you will be so HAPPY you did. 
you can thank me later:)

Each Month you get recap of all your memories
LIKE THIS! 



Think Good Thoughts!
Kelley 

P.S. As you can see that I have added some documents,
photos from years past.
and even other's Facebook posts.
If you would like stop by later this week and I will explain
 some additional things you can include in your monthly grid.













No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails