Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Lovely Morning

This morning while I was driving to the farm I could hardly see because of the fog. It didn't make me very happy but...once it started to clear I grabbed my camera and the fog became my friend. This captures my favorite time of the day when it comes to the horses. The farm is quiet the every day hustle hasn't started yet and the horses seem to know it. It's such a peaceful feeling.




I hope you have the opportunity today to feel such calmness.


Off to start creating...I have signed up for 3 new swaps (see sidebar) so I will be busy with narrowing down all the crazy ideas for the swaps. I better get started!

Enjoy Your Day!

Kelley

6 comments:

Sherry said...

How beautiful! What a lovely farm!

Sherry

Joanne Kennedy said...

That is a beautiful picture. Almost looks magical. Very romantic looking. Makes you wonder if a young couple is inside all warm and cozy as we are outside in the cold fog.

Love it.
Hugs
Joanne

kayellen said...

Hi Kelley,
this is my favorite picture that you added to flickr...

Would love to visit sometime:)and see this lovely farm.
Being a city girl this just looks amazing to me.

kayellen

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

What a beautiful photo. You have so many talents Kelley. I'm also in the Oz swap and have made a very sweet new friend as a swap partner.
Love your mosaics. Just WIONDERFUL!
Hugs,
Pam

vickie said...

Kelley, I love this photo. I am behind on blogging, just stopping by to keep in touch. Love your work!

On The Way... said...

Love the photo..a piece of art..I admire your creativity!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails