Friday, August 8, 2008

A PAR-TEA!

Oh, Oh, Oh I am on a creating jag! I just love it when that happens...I usually have to have inspiration and thanks to a party I'm giving it's happening!

I'm giving a Party or I guess I'll call it a Tea. I ran into a girl friend the other night and we were sharing what projects we have been working on this summer and WALA I had an idea. We should have a SHOW AND TELL LUNCHEON. So I was off and running with a theme (usually a dangerous thing since I tend to go overboard). Hummmmmm...I've got it...
a CREA-I-TIV-I-TEA! My Mom and I are hosting 16 talented, lovely ladies on September 4.

I just can't wait ...this is the inside of the invite.
I have lots of ideas for the party and since you can't attend (Oh I wish you all could attend) I'll be sharing ideas and stuff with you here so stop back to see me and it will feel like you are attending.


Have a wonderful weekend and ENJOY!




Kelley




2 comments:

kayellen said...

Hi Kelley,

What a wonderful idea! Please take plenty of pictures to share with us in blog land:)

kayellen

On The Way... said...

How many pairs of knitted socks can I bring??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails