Monday, August 18, 2008

A New Look!




I have changed my blog banner, the old I loved but it felt too "fast" and I wanted a softer calmer feeling. I think it also shows that my blogging has taken a different turn than what I had originally invisioned. My blog has evolved into more than a place to show my craft, it has become a community of unique, creative, supportive lovely people. I am sharing much more that my craft only, I share a "me "that I didn't know before my blog, and the good news is that I like the "discovered me" and I must thank all of you for being part of that process. So hugs to all of you!



Yesterday I attended a Baby Shower and of course I was unsure of what type of gift I should bring, I'm in that in between stage of young motherhood and grandma hood. I vocalized my dilemma to Brenda, the girl who does my hair. She had a wonderful idea...A Sheep's Skin rug. What a perfect soft perfect little play place a new baby. (Actually I thought about keeping it for Big Baby Me it was soooooooo soft.) Well I did the right thing and gave to the expecting Mommy. Although I just couldn't give a gift without a handmade item. The new Mommy is part of my horse world and knows she is having a boy so...I altered one of my show blue ribbons with a BIG BLUE for BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY. I just wanted to share what I thought was a unique well received BABY GIFT.

ENJOY!

Kelley

3 comments:

Sherry said...

The blanket and ribbon are really nice and a great gift!! I love your new banner! It is very soft and peaceful to look at.

Have a good one!
Sherry

On The Way... said...

Lovely idea and so much a part of who you truly are. Thanks for sharing your spirit with all of us. It is our pleasure!

kayellen said...

Oh Kelley what a darling idea! I'm sure your friend loved that ribbon:)
Your blog banner looks great...I need to think of something new myself...
maybe after the kids are back in school I will have some down time! LOL
See you on flickr:)

kayellen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails