Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Living Quilt

After my adventures in Nashville it was on to Indiana




I found a most unusual garden, it has wonderful pinks




bright blue beauties




A rainbow of colors



sharp corners



with a delightful result!


A Living Quilt

I learned there are at least a dozen of these garden quilts on a Living Quilt tour in the Middlebury Indiana area.
This is the only one I saw, I wish I would have had time to tour the others.

The pictures really don't do it justice but I thought it was so different I wanted to share it with you.

Free Signature GeneratorFree Signature Generator

7 comments:

RobinfromCA said...

How pretty! What a fun thing to go and see! Glad they let you out of the barn for awhile! :-)

Robin

Paint Girl said...

That is absolutely amazing! I have never heard of such a thing. Love it!

Robin Thomas said...

Wow, that is gorgeous. Wouldn't it be great to do a little version at home? Uhhhmmm, maybe next year! I enjoy your blog, thought I jump in and say howdy!

The Victorian Parlor said...

How beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Blessings,

Kim

Tara said...

Talk about immaculate landscaping. It looks beautiful. Thank you for your wonderful comment you left, it was very sweet. I hope you continue to enjoy your trip,and stay safe!

kimberly said...

What a spectacular garden!

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

My goodness that is beautiful...can you imagine how pretty it will be when it gets really full???
everything vintage

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails