Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What a Week!



It has been a busy week

3 Foals Born

24 Guests for a Sit Down Dinner (what was I thinking)

A VERY LARGE glass of wine (well maybe more than one)

and exhaustion.

But today things were back on track


I would like you to meet "Mo Dot.com "a.k.a "Dottie" (mommy's name is Mo) the newest of the foals, born last Wednesday morning.

You might guess why she sports such a name.


But after today I think maybe we got it wrong




Today was her first play date with all of her big sisters.

Usually when a foal is introduced into the herd they hide behind Mama's tail all day if not for a whole week.

Well... "Dottie" did not get the memo



She found a huge pasture to try her new legs and she was "off to the races" which was much to her Mothers dismay.


I think maybe we should have called her "Danica"


Oh I wish I had so much energy!



I'm going to try to follow her example and "kick my heels up" for the rest of the week
Wishing you a KICK YOUR HEELS UP kind of week!

Free Signature GeneratoFree Signature Generatorr

8 comments:

Feedsack Fantasy said...

I assume my invitation was lost in the mail ... *wink* chuckle! What a lovely table you set ...

And those adorable frisky little ones. I just LOVE watching them frolic when they are so young.

TY for sharing, save me some dessert.

TTFN ~ Marydon

Tara said...

What a sweetie Dottie is! She looks like she is going to be full of spirit. Looks like she'll keep her Mama on her toes too.
Your plates are fantastic too! Have a great night and congrats on the new babies!

The Victorian Parlor said...

These foals bring so much joy to my heart! Horses are truly the most beautiful of creatures and your babies are so gorgeous and full of personality! Thanks for sharing them with us:).

Blessings,

Kim

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

What? 24 guests...and you fed them? What WERE you thinking? And...I didn't get an invitation either. *pout pout*

Beautiful pictures of the horses...just beautiful!!!! You had me laughing when you said you should have named her Danica...so you're an Indy fan too???

Kick those heels up and relax...
Better yet...go for a soak in the tub!!!!!

everything vintage

Candy said...

What fun. Life is so new and exciting and all waiting to be discovered. Sounds like you have a well deserved rest coming your way.

Enjoy it,
Candy

Paint Girl said...

Dottie is so cute! I love her already, and I just met her! Beautiful horses!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!

KayEllen said...

I am getting ready for about 50 on Sunday!!!Yikes!!!
In the garden..not a sit down...open house for my graduating senior:)

Your horses make me smile!!!

Thanks for sharing such awesome photos!!

Unknown said...

Great photos! They made me smile! I too wish I had that kid of energy.

Your blog page is beautiful.

Thank you for sharing!

Tina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails