Friday, May 29, 2009

The Pink Nose Pose

Today marks the 1 year anniversary of PINK SATURDAY!!!!



Congratulations and Thanks to Beverly at How Sweet the Sound, our hostess, we have not only had the opportunity to visit each other blogs and share our "PINK" each Saturday, we have become part of a "PINK" COMMUNITY

A lovely community it is, every blogger is creative, thoughtful, supportive and kind.




My week has not been a very "PINK". I have been busy with the birth of 3 foals, making a total of 5 foals for the season but...3 of the 5 foals have PINK noses.

So I asked for some PINK NOSE POSES


This little girl was born Wednesday morning around 5:00 a.m. her name is "Dottie" I am sure you can guess why.


This little girl born last Friday not only has a pink nose but pink lips too!

We are still debating names but I am sure she will let us know what she wants us to call her.


"Trick", born on May 11th is the oldest of the pink noses


To keep true to my blog name I had to add a little bit of teacup to top things off



Thanks for visiting, make sure you stop by How Sweet the Sound for all the links to the other PINK SATURDAY Bloggers.
So long for now!
Happy Birthday Pink Saturday!
Free SigFree Signature Generatornature Generator

16 comments:

June said...

Hi Kelly,
I love all your pony noses.I think Dottie is my fav.
Smiles,
June

Tara said...

Pink noses on a pretty little animal, can't get much better than that. I did my first Pink Saturday post on my little Pomeranian's pink nose. Her's is old though, going on 13! Happy Pink Saturday to you!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, Kelley! How precious those babies are! I love them all and can't possibly pick a favorite. Talk about cute pinkness... those little pony noses or poses! I think the Spanish word for mouth is Boca... not sure about lips, but that might be cute for your baby girl who also has the pink lips!

Love your teaset, too! Very nice!

Happy Pink Saturday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

The Victorian Parlor said...

I love it! Ponies with pink noses and tea cups-what a great post!!! Your foals are beautiful and I always look forward to seeing their sweet faces and hearing their stories. Having been an equestrian for most of my life as well as a tea drinker I always gravitate toward anything with horses and tea:) Your blog is a treat!

Blessings,

Kim

KayEllen said...

Eeekkkk I love this!!
From the pink nose to the teacups:)


Happy Pink Saturday!!!

Hugs,
Kay

RobinfromCA said...

Oh, Kelley, I just love those little babies and their cute pink noses! They are so sweet to pose for you! And the tea tray is gorgeous awash in all those blooms!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Robin

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Darling! I love horses, but my BF is a true horse lover. She'd love these pix!

Blessings,
Spencer

Feedsack Fantasy said...

What adorable little ones. I love to LOOK at horses, but I am not an upclose person. I'd love someone to have a horse in their front yard to I can view it from my windows all day. LOVE THE PINK NOSES!
TTFN ~ Marydon
Pop over for a visit.

Candy said...

Soft PINK pony noses...oh so sweet.

You sure have your hands full now.

Enjoy!
Candy

♥Mimi♥ said...

There's just something about Pink Saturday that brings our the sweetness in people. Beverly sure knew what she was doing when she brought her concept to the world of blog.

Your offering for this FIRST PINK SATURDAY ANNIVERSARY is wonderful! This is the one day of the week where I can totally indulge my passion without spending a dime!

Oh, how I wish I could stroke one of those lovely, pink noses...sigh.

Wishing your and those you love a special weekend filled with sunshine and family fun!

Claudia said...

Oh my gosh, those babies are beautiful! What a wonderful, touching Pink Saturday post! Love those pink noses and wish I could see them in person! Happy Pink Saturday!

Lisa said...

Lovely Horses!
I have a yorkie too!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs, Lisa

Lara said...

a superb post, a celebration by itself!

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Hi Kelley!!!!
What perfect pink nose poses for Pink Saturday!!!! (whew, that's a little tongue twister!)

You share the pink around so beautifully!!!!

perfectly perceived,
everything vintage
;)

Char said...

oooh that is a wonderful pink post, congratulations on the babies, happy pink saturday, Char

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Kelley! How CUTE was THIS?!!! I LOVED all the little pink noses and lips!.. Your tea set is adorable too, but I'm sorry.. not QUITE! (0;

Happy Pink Saturday, and hope you're having a wonderful week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails