Thursday, May 7, 2009

Teacups and Birdies

Just a sneek peek for my Vintage Swap partner, Justa at Scappin My Life.
This little birdie is flying your way with all sorts of Vintage Goodies

I am so excited! Why? Tomorrow is the seasonal opening of the best "previously owned" market in our area, Moving Mates. Every other Friday, Saturday and Sunday through the end of October they have a huge sale, and the fun part is that each day they reduce the prices by 25% each day. So I look at as a sport, go on Friday buy what I can't live without and then spot the items I will be hoping no one else buys and I can pick them up for the discounted price. If I find any treasures I will share them with you. You know where I will be tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. FreFree Signature Generatore Signature Generator

6 comments:

The Victorian Parlor said...

Wow-that sale sounds like great fun! Can't wait to see your treasures:)

Blessings,

Kim

Justa Ann Nabors said...

Kelley,
I wish I could go with ya!
Justa

June said...

Hi Kelly,
Have a great time tomorrow. Can't wait to see the loot. Your little teaser for your swap partner looks like she's in for wonderful things.

KayEllen said...

What a sweet teacup and birdie!

Have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend Kelley:)

Blessing,
Kay

Unknown said...

Kelley, Thank you so much for adding your beautiful creations to my group. My heart caught in my throat when I saw that you are from Northern Michigan. That is where my husband's family is from, Traverse City, His family is Denoyer Bros. Moving and Storage. Other family lives in Petoskey, and Frankfort. What a pleasure to be introduced to your blog and a bit of the beautiful countryside I miss so dearly. A lovely blog, thank you for sharing! Elizabeth

Paris Rags Romance said...

Gorgeous post, I miss my horses so much! Thank you for stopping by my blog. You can add this customer code (paris)at checkout for 10.00 off any item whenever you like. Thank you again!! Hugs, Kimberly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails