Sunday, May 10, 2009

Today I celebrate..

My Mother's Mother, a true lady always. A champion for my Mother. A role model in everything she did.

My Father's Mother, a true lady always. A pioneer in business. A trusted friend.

My Mother, a woman who owns her own originally. My champion. A best friend

My Husband's Mother. The biggest little woman I know. So admired.

My Daughter's Mother. The best thing in the world is being her Mom.

Love you all!

Wishing all a WONDERFUL MOTHERS DAY!



Free Signature Generator
Free Signature Generator

2 comments:

Rebecca Lewis said...

A Happy Mother's Day to you too!

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

What a beautiful tribute to the fascinating women in your life...
Happy Mother's Day Kelley!!!!
everything vintage

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails