Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Magical Season

I LOVE FALL!
I have been busy doing all sorts of things to celebrate the season.


Fall-Arrangement-with-Sparl

I gathered the last of my garden's flowers for this centerpiece.

The leaves of my world are vibrant as they say "Good Bye"

'

"Everyone must take the time to sit
and watch the leaves turn"-Elizabeth Lawrence



'
"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower"
-Edwin Way Teale


Halloween Pumpkin Fun


The pumpkins have been calling me to play "dress up" with them. I used a creation by Love Manor (a very spooky place) and added painted accessories to perk up this little pumpkin.

THIS little guy will stay inside and be a "treat for me"


A Celebration of the Season
I close with a heart felt collage that I put together
My minds eye created it
The leaves in my yard that shine so brighly now
will soon fade and blow away BUT...
they are captured forever to remind me of the quiet russell and beauty of the season.

I hope you are enjoying the magic of the season!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

maria cecilia said...

Hello Kelly, we are both enjoying seasons, in that part of the world you are enjoying your beautiful autumn and here in Chile I´m enjoying beautiful spring!!! what a pleasure!!
Muchos cariños
María Cecilia

June said...

Hi Kelley,
Wow! Such beautiful Autumn photos! You an artist with the camera. Isn't everything so amazing right now?! The pumpkin is awesome.
I LOVED your shoe post. Gotta find me come of those mini mouse shoes.
Hugs,
June

KayEllen said...

aaahhh so pretty!
Still warm in California..but cool at night..fall is on it's way!!

Yeah:)

kayellen

Anonymous said...

I love the photos and the collage is just too beautiful.

Willow

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails