Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Possessed!

I am still under my PUMPKIN SPELL, in fact I think I am PUMPKIN POSSESSED!

Tis the Season!


It all started innocently enough,
I was going to paint a few pink pumpkins and then...


Pumpkin-by-Candlelight

I had so much fun I thought everyone I know should have
a Kelley Designer Pumpkin.

Visions of Pumpkins Danced in her Head

Well...you know the story, more pumpkins than time. BUT...

I wasn't going to let the pumpkins get the best of me.


SO I paint pumpkins when I drink coffee,
I paint pumpkins when I eat lunch
I paint pumpkins while I'm on the phone
I paint pumpkins when I watch CSI Miami
I paint pumpkins while boiling the pasta

Well they are done. off to their new homes.

I have a few to share today and will add a few more in the next day or so.


They are silly

Pumpkin-Savannah


They are fun

Pumpkin-Kaitlin


They have names, according to who will receive them


Pumpkin-Patty


but I can't reveal the names of the "girls" I just showed you because
not all the pumpkins are in their new homes
and I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise.

Pumpkin-Leslie


Thanks for sharing in my Pumpkin Fun!

Enjoy!


8 comments:

June said...

Kelley these are really something special and all your friends will fall head over heels for them.
Hugs,
June

Tara said...

What fun! I suppose you could be under a spell of something much much worse! I think your friends will love them!

KayEllen said...

soooo pretty Kelley:)
I love them all~~

Beautiful photos too!!!

Happy Pumpkins dancing in my head now! lol

Hugs,
kayellen

Paint Girl said...

The pumpkins are really cool!! Love what you did with them!

Inspired Comblogulations said...

Your creativity is amazing. Your blog is gorgeous. Of course, ya know I love the Yorkies. I visited your shop...the teacup earrings are too cute.
I have a facination with horses, I have painted some though it has been a while. I love equestrian art.
We just might have to get together on a horse portrait as I don't have any to photograph for portraits. I am starting a new blog for my paintings.
Thanks for stopping by... best pumpkins I have seen all season.
Lee

GwendolynKay said...

Your pumpkins are bootiful!! seriously stunning!
Blessings!
Gwen

The Fajdich Times said...

I love all your beautiful pumpkins. You have a very cute blog! I too have a love for teacups. Hope you stop by and take a look. Trick or Treat~~~~~Happy Halloween:)

Lisa said...

I want to send you a beautiful blog award but I don't know how to do it! Your photos are great!http://ofgraceandpearls.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails