Monday, May 3, 2010

The Voting Begins

Everyone is getting to know each other at the farm

Gettting To Know You

We are getting to know our newest filly who is
YET TO BE NAMED.

Looking For My Name

She is looking all over the place for her name but I told her she
only has to look at my blog and her name will be here.

You all have been so kind suggesting the cutest names!

Now let's vote!
Take another peek at the littlest lady on the farm.
What will her name be?

A Little Lady

Pick your favorite and the winner will be annouced on Friday along with a little gift I will send to the person that suggested her new name. 

Here goes...drum roll please.....
  1. Orange Blossom
  2. Jill
  3. Latte
  4. Cappuccino
  5. Snickers
  6. Stella Rose
  7. Tanya Rose
  8. Little Star
  9. Riley
  10. Jordan
  11. Sophie
  12. Lily or Miss Lilly
  13. Starshine
  14. Rambling Rose
  15. Larkspur
  16. JustaBeauty
  17. Chelsea
  18. Calamity Jane
Thanks for visiting 


See Ya on Friday!


Enjoy!


Kelley

15 comments:

Julie Harward said...

It's got to be " LITTLE STAR "...look at that little star between her beautiful eyes! Can't wait to see! Come say hi :D

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I WANT LILY!!!! Oh my gosh, I want to take her home, but could you imagine the destruction on my wooden floors!!! I can't wait to see what we will be calling her! Anita

Cottage Rose said...

OH Kelley; She is so beautiful, what a sweet face... I like all the names you have,, can I pass along a name too,,,,,,, I like the name TeaCup,,,, she looks like a teacup to me..... can't wait to see what her name will be....

Hugs;
Alaura

Anonymous said...

I think Stella Rose would be a stellar name for her. Although, the name Tea Cup from the comment above is awfully cute.

Joanne Kennedy said...

Yes! Little Star as it does look like she has a star on her forhead. She is so cute.

Wish I could have picked a name out. I think I would have gone with Moon Beam.

How fun to get to name a new horse.

Hugs,
Joanne

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

I'm voting for Miss Lily....

She's a cutie!

Warm blessings,
Spencer

Betty said...

I vote on Starshine, but that is because she reminds me of a shining star and I suggested that name. HA! HA!

Anonymous said...

I was all set to vote a certain way...and after looking at her and all the names changed my mind completely...

I vote "Starshine"...and now I have CSN "Darkstar" stuck in my head...and if you sing it using "Starshine" it still sounds great! :)

she sure is SWEET!

La Petite Gallery said...

Anita sent me,
It's my first visit. I would name her Star, not little, cause she will grow up. Just STAR.
What is the name of the fold on the side bare BLAZE??? Because of the white blaze on that pretty face. Love horses..

yvonne

Doni said...

What a beautiful girl!!! The picture you made of 'sittin' in your home was adorable! I had to look at it twice!!
I love the name Larkspur, but it should be spelled like Lark Spur !!
She looks like she will be full of larks and the spur theme for the horse of course!! Have fun with her and give her a sugar cube for me!!
Doni

CarolAnne - camdesign said...

Starshine, which we all know for short she will be called Star...Star of your entrance, lol
(My hubby asked me just this evening...any horses in the house today? He loves the horse pictures as much as I do)
Thank you for sharing them with all of us. Regards, Carol Ann & Jim

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Oh she is so adoreable. I have to pick Chelsea because that is my middle name!

La Petite Gallery said...

HELLO, I have hust tagged you so go to my post and scroll down to next post... Yvonne

The Victorian Parlor said...

I vote for Rambling Rose:).

She's beautiful!

Blessings,

Kim

kayellen said...

Love looking at your life~~on your darling blog:)

Re-covering from surgery~~a perfect time to take anothe peek:)

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend Kelley~~

Smiles,
Kay Ellen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails