Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Am SOOOOOOOOOO Thirsty

I am parched.
I am so thirsty.

My beverages of late have been
colored with white, gray and occasionally blue.
As beautiful as they are I have grown a bit tired
of the same old drink.

I have found that I can't go for long without
a drink...of COLOR.

Saturday, I went in search
of a "drink". 


I found such a drink.
An arrangement of roses and gerber daises.


 
The colors of
sunset,
red wine,
purple royalty,
sunshine.


Ahhhhhhhh, it tastes so good.

It has satisfied my thirst for a while.


I hope a little "drink" of color will brighten your day.


Enjoy!

6 comments:

a quiet life said...

omg, i didn't know how thristy i was... its just you make such a special cocktail~

La Table De Nana said...

The flavors are wonderful..:) Pretty pretty!

Cameron said...

... tastes of citrus and sunshine...aaahhh :)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

WOW. You have been taking your photography instructor's advice and you are playing and having fun....that last shot is ESPECIALLY AMAZING, KELLEY!!!! Oh, you have quenched my thirst today! Have a lovely day in search of more color...Anita

June said...

Thanks Kelley, I needed this! I didn't realize how thirsty I was!!!
Gorgeous, gorgeous!
hugs to you...

Lisa Gordon said...

Wow! Surely you found it!
These are gorgeous Kelley!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails