Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Month Of LOVE!

February is the month of Angels!


The month of LOVE!




I have always loved Valentine's Day.

Love


Angels



Cherubs



Cupid


How could you not LOVE it????

Recently I was reminded that
Angels have always been celebrated
be it Valentines Day or not.  




Last week I toured the home, now a museum,
of Henry Flagler in Palm Beach.





I was fascinated that
Angels abound everywhere
 in the Flagler home.


The home was built in the late 1800s



It is elegant and exquisite



I was captivated by the presence of angels
in almost every room



May Angels watch over you
during this month of
LOVE
and always!



Enjoy!
Valentine's Day Cards designed by Teacupmosaics

5 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Kelley Sweetie...
Oh thank you so much for taking me on this beautiful tour of the Flagler home. How gorgeous everything looks. I love seeing the plates. I have never seen anything quite like those.

Angels abound there. I love seeing the one on the wall, the statues all around. They were truly loved and protected there. So beautiful. I would have spent the day there, just browsing and looking, not wanting to miss a thing.

Thank you for sharing sweet friend. Have a glorious weekend. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

La Table De Nana said...

You must have loved that place~The dishes:) So pretty too.

Cameron said...

What's not to love about LOVE is right :)
Any reason to celebrate something so wonderful is most welcome!

That estate looks gorgeous...angels must have been comforting for them to surround themselves with....and beautiful, too :)

June said...

Well Kelley, I love angels, so I of course adored this beautiful post!!! Your photos are so beautiful of the angels, cherubs and cupid. I always love your art collages!!!!!!
I imagine by now you are getting ready for more babies to be born soon. I can't wait to see this years crop.
hugs from here...

Lisa Gordon said...

Kelley, these are wonderful photographs!
I love that fan in the frame.
So beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails