Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Gone Coastal!

I have gone
COASTAL!


I am still in Florida and
enjoying every minute it of it!!!
The beach has become my playground.

OH NO!


My blog has been so neglected but....
 I did declare earlier this year that this would be a stress free, guilt free blog.
 I love and APPRECIATE those of you that visit and love to touch base with so many "blog" friends even if it is not as often as I would like.

My decorating has taken a tropical route.
I have taken every liberty from the Jimmy Buffet school of decorating.


Can you see this stuff in northern Michigan?
It would look just plain SILLY!


Even my mosaic projects have gone tropical.
I recently transformed these thrift store stools for my daughter's kitchen

I must admit my heart strings are being tugged by all the new foals that have been born this spring.
I have yet to pet the little velvet noses and discover each personality. 
Although I know they are being well taken care of
 ( yes, I'm taking about my Fairy God- Manager, Jona)
 I get updates almost on daily basis and pictures as soon as the little ones are born.


How cute is this little guy?
Look at all those spots.
His daddy's name is "SPOTS HOT" so...
how does the name "3 Hot Spots" sound?

This little girl is the last of the foals this year.
A real beauty!


She reminds me of one of the greatest beauties of all time.
Grace Kelly.
Naming her after the late Princess of Monaco
 she would have really big hooves to fill.
Maybe too much pressure:)

I am taking time to smell the flowers, or roses, as it might be.


I have never been one to sit back and enjoy the present.


This year I am trying to change that.


I think I am succeeding.
It's amazing how growing older changes your perspective
 on what is important in life.


As my time in Florida is moving into the
Sunset Mode.


I'll say...
"See ya later"
and take off to Northern Michigan.

In the meantime you can find me on the beach.
I hope you are doing well
and thank you so much for visiting this "sometimes" blogger.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Lisa Gordon said...

I am so glad you are enjoying your time there Kelley. Hope you'll be able to be there until this northern weather makes up its mind. Here in NY, lots of gloom and rain.

Sarah said...

Kelley, enjoy your time in FL and Happy Mother's Day!

trump said...

Id like to invite everyone to a post I've just published honoring the TV show "Big Valley", and also actor Peter Breck. Included with this post are 2 personal recipes that was sent to me by Peters wife Diane, so please stop by and say hello and share your memories of this classic TV show. Richard

Cameron said...

I am so happy to hear you are thoroughly enjoying yourself! That sunset pic is amazing!

I can never get enough photos of the foals either!
Have fun....
Blogging less and appreciating life more is always a worthy way to spend your time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails