Sunday, July 7, 2013

I Am a Snob, well I was

Yep...I am was a camera snob.
or
maybe a kinda camera snob.


I love my cameras.
Although I am not sure they love me.
I suspect they can do so much more than I ask of them.
If they could talk I think they might say 
 "You can't teach a old dog new tricks"


I love taking photos
 but all too often I find myself without my camera.


btw I all too often without a margarita too:)
  oops back to the subject...

Okay...I usually DO have my iphone 
when the picture taking thought jumps into my brain.
But I AM SURE that the moment
 I am trying to capture couldn't be given justice
 by a lowly "camera phone"so why bother???

Ahem, let me tell you I should bother.
Currently I am taking a Phonephotograhy
 (do you think that term is in Websters yet?) class
and WOW
my little IPhone 4S can do amazing things,
 pair the Iphone camera with a plethora of apps
and I am taking "camera phone" pictures I like.

By now you are guessing that the photos 
in this post are taken using my IPhone
Of course you are right.


I'll leave you a photo of one of my favorite appetizers
 that is SO EASY and SO YUMMY.
 It's my favorite recipe in my first cookbook.

Blue Cheese with Capers and Red Onion

8 oz. Blue Cheese, crumbled
1 small red onion, chopped fine
1 Tablespoon Capers, or to taste

Layer ingredients in a bowl. Mix:

1/4 cup olive oil
1 TB lemon juice
1 TB red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1/4 teaspoon pepper

Mix together and pour over layered ingredients.
Serve with crackers or toasted garlic bread.
ENJOY!


Oh, one more pic,
please humor me:)
So if you have been hesitant to use your camera phone
 jump right in and with a little practice
 your camera might become
 your new summer BFF.

Sending lots of Hugs and Health!
Kelley







1 comment:

Betty said...

Those are some pretty good pictures taken with your iphone. I never knew one could. Can't wait to see more.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails