Friday, July 5, 2013

TIME TO PARTY

It has been a long time.....
I think the funk I have been in is known as "SLOGGING"
definition:   Stopped blogging
OH NO, I might stray but I never want to stop.
definition: Slow Blogging, that might be accurate since 
my last post was March 11
What ever the definition is...
IT HAS BEEN WAY TOO LONG 


Let the Magic Return!


I'M BAAACCCKKK!

I am using an age old MOTIVATOR
A PaRTY!!!!!

Whenever I want to escalate the 
"honey-do's" and the "me-to-do's" 
throwing a party is the way to get things done.



I am a girl who LOVES putting on a TEA party. 

 I am getting ready to party but...not one party
TWO PARTIES!

I am getting ready for two of the BEST BLOG PARTIES. 
I have participated in these two annual parties since they started five years ago. 

Please join me this next weekend!



AND



So I'll put the Teapot on 
Please stop by next Friday for a cuppa
in my studio!


In the meantime I have another "motivator"
An e-course
I am taking a Phonephotography class
(I didn't even know there was such a word)


So get prepared...
I will be posting all sorts of "assignments" 
this month. 

So Happy to Be Back!

Now I am off to visit all 
my special "blogger" friends 
that I have truly missed. 

Sending you HUGS and Health!
Kelley

2 comments:

Betty said...

Good to see you back. I have been taking some time off blogging to and will be returning next week. Right now just visiting all my favorite blogs. Looking forward to your parties.

Country Gal said...

Good to have you back ! Oh I love a good tea party . Nothing like pots and cups of tea with little sweets , sandwiches and a good old natter with friends ! Wonderful photos !Thanks for sharing ! Have a good day !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails