Thursday, July 11, 2013

Where Bloggers Create, Let's Celebrate the 5 year Anniversary!

  Creating is my key to happiness


Welcome!
Let's unlock the doors
to my "LA LA LAND"
"La La" is my grandma name

First take a peek from outside. 


The Butterfly Queen 
rules" LA LA LAND" 
while I am out living
in the real world


She has many happy followers.


 Ribbons sing in the background.


A very curious monkey guards 
"LA LA LAND" day and night



He welcomes as you enter.


He keeps a close eye on the somewhat disorganized supplies


 Take a look around 
"LA LA LAND" is filled
with goodies and ideas.


"La La" does her best to keep things
 within view for ideas.



I have enjoyed your visit.
Thanks for stopping by.

A BIG thank you to Karen Valentine
for hosting 



Stop by Karen's to thank her personally
and you will find a list of some of the 
MOST CREATIVE BLOGGERS
on the web. All you have to is click
on the blog name and you will be whisked away
to creative wonderlands everywhere. 

Happy Creating!
Kelley

11 comments:

Betty said...

I love how you created such a beautiful and inspiring workroom. Just love it.

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Love your creative space! Everything is so organized and there are so many beautiful things to keep the creative soul happy! thanks for sharing!

Nancy
www.sugarlumpstudios.com

Carmen said...

Hi, Kelley. I enjoyed touring your creative and colorful space. I really like your paper roll dispenser/holder. Very handy. Thanks! :-)

Marianne said...

While you play with ribbons and paper ....I'll just hang out by the pool.
Beautiful photography. Thanks for sharing.

Something Special said...

Love those cabinets in your creative
space. You are very talented and I enjoyed the Mad Hatter post as well. Beautiful!

Beansieleigh said...

Love your creative space.. The jars atop the bookshelf are so bright and beautiful.. Loved the hat and pearls! Thanks for sharing what makes you happy, and hope you're enjoying the weekend! ~tina

"Create Beauty" said...

So fun to see, thank you!

~ Violet

Sue @ Miss Phoebes Perch said...

I enjoyed your space and being invited in. By the way, I love your blog banner! Have a great evening! Sue

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

First off, I have to tell you that I am a "LaLa", too, Kelley! Now I know of three of us! : )

Your space is great! Love it! Love all the storage and how you've got pieces displayed. I consider my supplies part of my décor, too. I love that cabinet/armoire piece you have.

Mari Brown and Colourblob said...

Sweet LaLa space, I like all the different colours and that great stand that holds your paper. Thank you for sharing your great space.

Maureen said...

Looks pretty organized to me ... all those labelled drawers, shelves of supplies...

And what a view! Wow! You are very lucky to have such a great place to create. Thank you for the tour!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails