Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'm Back

I went to Oprah and thoroughly enjoyed it. The studio looked very different from seeing it on T.V.. The topic was the THE BIG GIVE Oprah's new show about generously helping others. It made me think how I can give back...I do help with causes in the traditional way but I want to do something unique and exciting to give back. What is it...I don't know, but I do know that the idea has been planted in my brain and it will "hit" me when it is time. If you have any suggestions I would love to hear from you. You might be hearing more about this at a later date. Now I am jumping into to my creating process once again and hope to share them with you soon.

Kelley

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
I saw your post at Karla's and wanted to say hi! I'm fairly new too, it's fun to find comments and meet to friends. I'm also from the mid-west, Geneva, Ill but now live in Wis. Our daughter had an Appaloosa, and I wish I wasn't afraid of horses. I rode at a stable in Geneva and they would rubber band the little kids feet into the stirrups. Well one day a horse lost it and a little girl was hanging upside down one foot still tied on and she was kicked and he took jumps. Oh, my sister and I watched in horror and I've been so afraid since then. But I soooo badly wish I wasn't.
There's my tale of terror for the day :-)
Stop over at my blog whenever you get a chance: http://blogcabinfever.typepad.com
Blessings,
Pam

Anonymous said...

p.s.
The woman that puts the microphones on the guests at Oprah is a dear young woman, she grew up with my children.
Pam

Teacup Mosaics said...

Hi Pam,
Thanks for the nice welcome. I understand you being afraid of horses-your story is one of the worst I have heard and the rubber bands are insane-in my book safety is always first.
I visited your blog-what great things you are doing, I will check back often. I hope to participate in your very clever posts, although I am a bit slap happy due to waiting for foals being born and the lack of sleep. I live in northern Michigan and the cold doesn't make it all that comfortable either. Not complaining, wouldn't change a thing. I hope you don't mind that I link your blog to mine. Have a great weekend and we'll be in touch soon.
Kelley

Anonymous said...

HI there!! Oh Oprah!! how fun was that??? We need more details, hee heeee. Love your space here!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails