Friday, March 7, 2008

Off to Oprah

For the last fifteen years I have wanted to go to an Oprah Show and finally I am going. Oprah is about the only thing that would keep me from the new creating jag that I am on. I am working on my new website, getting my feet wet in this blogging world and trying to explore all the ideas running around in my head. Thanks to so many of you and your very creative and inspiring websites and/or blogs. I am looking forward to Oprah but I am also looking forward to getting back to my teacups and ponies. Our first foal is due tomorrow but it looks like mom is hanging on so I can make my trip and be home in time for the new addition. What a week, Oprah, teacups and new baby ponies, who could ask for more?

Have a great weekend!

Kelley

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails