Monday, March 17, 2008

Queen of Tranquil-itea I'm not



My first swap...what fun ,so I plan, make and send, how simple is that? Well I think my making took a little longer than planned so when I realized I needed to get my tea goodies in the mail today any tranquility I had planned for the day went out the window. O.K. this is not something new, I get so wrapped up in my projects time flys, that means I am having fun (but the dishes aren't doing themselves). I finished just under the wire and off the post office to send out my creations. When I returned to my tea-light I found a Tea Package waiting for me on my front porch. Yea, it was like Christmas on St. Paddy's Day. Amy at The Shape of Waiting sent me all sorts of tea goodies and a "tea for one" set , I collect such sets. How did she know? I think her planning went better than mine due to her package arriving early. Thank you Amy I will think of you every time I sip my new cherry almond and wedding blend teas. I just love making new friends in the blog world. Happy St. Patricks Day to all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
Looks like you are having a lot of fun in blog world- me too :-)
I know what you mean about the dishes, they don't wash themselves do they? Rats!
Thank you for linking to my blog, I will also link to yours. I enjoy swapping links and really appreciate when people do that for each other. Also, thanks for the order and kind words. They mean so much.
Blessings to you and your family,
Pam
http://blogcabinfever.typepad.com

Jalal said...

Hi Kelley! Thanks for stopping by my blog & linking me.As you know I am just figuring this out so as soon as I do I will put you on a roll. :0)I have lots of free time today so I am going to be working on it. Hope to see you around soon. Have a wondeful day. Jalal in rainy Ohio

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

The days just are not long enough to make all the things we want to, are they?

Amy said...

So glad your "tea for one" arrived safely and all in one piece. Enjoy!

Amy

cherry said...

Hello Kelley! Welcome to blogland. I went through some of the Midwest states back in Oct...some of the nicest people I have ever met. Love the name you picked. Come visit sometime. cherry

Amy said...

Kelly
I received you pretty Tea package yesterday. I love all of it. The cards are beautiful as well as the tea cup mosaic. What a clever and beautiful idea. I can't wait to try one of the tea recipes as well as share them with friends.

Hope this finds you well, Happy Easer.

Amy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails