Tuesday, July 8, 2008

After the Holi-DAZE

The 4th of July has come and gone. Does that really mean summer is half over ....please, please, NO! It seems like it just arrived. We were very fortunate to enjoy so many friends and family over the 4th! Now it's time to visit all my friends in blogland and tell you I am very behind in all the things I want to tell you.


I was presented with my first award from Mya about Creative Musings with Mya, a fellow Michigander. She is one talented lady! Visit her blog and I guarantee you will be happy you did!


THANK YOU SO MUCH MYA! You truly have made me feel very special.


ARTE Y PICO AWARD!

How does this award work?


1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone. 3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name of and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award.4. The award winner and one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.Now comes the hard part. Choosing the five that inspire me.

Now I have the opportunity to pass this award on to my deserving fellow bloggers. They are:


Pam Warden at Pam Warden Art. Pam has just given birth to her new blog and it is a beautiful baby girl.


Joanne Kennedy at My Little Cottage in the Making. She is having a A Christmas In July Give Away for all of us to participate in, OH HOW FUN! I also want to mention she made me look very shiny at a 4th Picnic by making her Chocolate Covered Strawberries, YUM!


Kay Ellen at Kay Ellen Designs. She is fabulous interior decorator and a great photographer, she will leave you feeling great every time.


Ceekay at Thinkin of Home. This lady always makes me smile be it from the lovely comments she leaves to her great posts.

Patty at On The Way. This is an unconventional blog for an award because SHE DOESN'T HAVE A BLOG. Now let me tell you this is a real shame! She is the bright daisy in my Mad Hatters Tea Party Post. Although I must tell you she outshines any daisy in the garden, she is talented is so many ways and she is genius when it comes to knitting. She has been my own little cheerleader in blogland so now is the time...Start that blog so we all can meet you!!!

If you like leave a comment for her here and she will see it.

Thanks to all of you ladies for sharing so much of your talent, humor and lives with all of us!

Now let's find out who is the lucky June Give Away Winner is !!!!!!!



Diana Lyn from Candles From the Heart Congratulations!


Happy to be back in Blogland!


Kelley

7 comments:

kayellen said...

Oh my goodness Kelley!

I'm feeling little overwhelmed with so many sweet New friends in blog and flickr land!!
Wish we could all get together for coffee:)and just have fun chatting about our lives! and of course creative things...
Thankyou Kelley for the award and your kind words:)
Blessings to you,
KayEllen

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

That is so SWEET of you Kelley-thank you so much for the award nomination. It's my first in blogland that I know of :)
Hugs,
Pam
Did you here the song on my blog for you-It's the last one called We Will Ride. I had goosebumps when I heard it and thought of your beautiful ponies. Thanks again.

Joanne Kennedy said...

Thanks so much for the award! How sweet of you.

I'm so happy you made the strawberries and every liked them. Weren't they easy!

Hugs,
Joanne

Mya said...

Kelley,
You are so deserving of the award and thank you for your sweet comments. What a gorgeous give away. The lucky lady will be thrilled I am sure. It is nice to have a moment to catch up with my blogger friends.
Take care,
-Mya

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Thank you so much Kelley. You made me so happy when you said I made you smile. That is exactly what I hope my blog does for all who read it!

Diana Lyn said...

Oh My Word Kelley are you kidding! Thank you so much! I love it! I will get right on my email to you! Thanks for your comment, come by for some tea, my daughter just sent me some organic tea and honey from England! :o) Hugs and have a wonderful day! Diana Lyn

On The Way... said...

Thank you Kelley for featuring my unconventional blogging on your delightful site. I am so lucky to have become a flower in your very special garden and your life. Once the grandchildren depart, I will seriously consider developing a site...I will need HELP! Love, Patty

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails