Saturday, July 19, 2008

Please tell me about your busy day.



This is my favorite saying. I found it painted in a little frame in 1993. Every morning I look at it and am reminded to slow down and to find out what others are doing. In fact I had it stenciled on the soffett in my kitchen.

Let's take a little of that advice and sit and enjoy one anothers company. Now that the cake is finished it's time for a little summer get together. Let's enjoy the lazy days of summer together over a glass of lemonade or a spot of tea this afternoon.




It's a BEAUTIFUL day, the type that you long for in the middle of January.

Invite your favorite friends.






Pull up a chair and get comfy.


Now what would you like to drink? I have several choices...


Geranium Lemonade, I have heard that it makes you bloom to your greatest potential.













Or a spot of Ranculus Tea? Iced perhaps?












Or a glass of refreshing SILLY LILYADE, one of my favorites. It's rumored to start the giggles with just one sip.




And there is always Rose Petal Lemonade...





that makes it possible to see life through rose colored glasses








Whatever your choice, sit down and ask a friend about their busy day and you will be surprised how refreshing it can be.





Enjoy!

Kelley

4 comments:

Mya said...

I love your message. We all need a reminder from time to time. That cake is so beautiful, wow. I always enjoy visiting with you.
-Mya

kayellen said...

I had to stop by and say hi!
Your flower and tile art pieces are so pretty!!!
I added some pictures last night and today for flickr..green and pink...just missed you all!!!
Have a great week:)

kayellen

On The Way... said...

Ok, Let's do it! Where did you get the great cups? You know me and other people's china! Love the sentiment and your photography is lovely and leaves one feeling as if you have just finished a good read. Miss you, Patty

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

What a beautiful post. Your blog is really something/place special. Thanks for the sweet comments on mine. Did you ever hear the song I put on Faith Folk for you?
Hugs,
Pam

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails