Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Finally Finished!

BUNNY LOVE CAKE




I am sooooooooooooooooo guilty of starting a project because I am so excited about the idea and then I lose interest and start another "brilliant" project.

Well I have finally finished the BUNNY LOVE CAKE and I am so happy with it. Since I had never done or known anyone who had made a mosaic cake before it presented many challenges, every time I would get frustrated I would leave and go to something I was much more versed at. Actually I have 5 mosaic cakes stuck in one stage or another. OH MY I have admitted it, now I must finish them! But I am once again excited about them since I am happy with the final outcome so off to the crafts barn I go to make my cakes.

A baker I'm not so I will stick to making and not baking cakes!







Enjoy!

Kelley

3 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Very cute! I so want to try my hand at mosaics. But I will start with a coaster!! Great idea.

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

Love that cake!!!
Thanks for the well wishes...How is business?
I have been taking a break so mine is sort of slow right now.
I will have to catch up on your blog when I return.

On The Way... said...

I love the cake and flower...nice addition...I would buy one when you finish another one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails