Monday, July 14, 2008

Calling Dr. CrEaTIVe!!!!!

I AM A CREATIVE MESS!




Last week seemed like a lost week of creativity. So many things to do during the summer, not to say I didn't enjoy last week but I did and do miss the creative process. Usually I lay awake dreaming up new projects but I must have hit CREATIVE BLOCK, YIKES...I can't imagine!


So I am calling Dr. Creative STAT! Who is Dr. Creative? It's you! All my blog land friends can jump start me with just one sentence, how cool is that? I want to thank so many of you that share your creative lives and inspire so many of us when we hit a rut, and I bet you don't even know it. Sometimes I post and I think does this really matter to anyone and then I receive comments that make my day. So keep sharing and posting I am off to visit all the wonderful Dr. Creatives. Check back and see if I have been cured.



I did submit photos to the Shades of Inspiration last week the color was brown. I thought I would share a few.


A Mosaic piece I made and named STEAMING TEACUPS




Tiles I found at a sale and just couldn't resist...now the question, what am I going to do with these?




Pheasant Feathers. Who but Mother Nature could make something so beautiful?




Leaving you with Mother Nature's Freckles.


See You Creatively SOON!


Enjoy!


Kelley

2 comments:

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

Beautiful pics. Love the steaming teacups. Wow!
Blessings,
Pam

On The Way... said...

Here is a inspiration...brown and multi colors from nature...check out your foals and the wildflowers behind your red barn! Try a collage with a horse print in some part of it...that is so you and so now! Love, Patty

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails