Saturday, January 17, 2009

Americana Still Exists

In these trying times sometimes we wonder about the future and if the life we knew as children will be extinct. I am happy to say at least one small town in America is trying to preserve the American Dream. Tradition in Port St. Lucie, Florida is a refreshing planned community that lives up to it's name. My daughter is fortunate enough to live in this community and I was fortunate to experience it last Sunday morning. It was almost a walk down memory lane of the American dream, even in hard times a sense of community is always helpful, knowing neighbors and feeling safe, this place strives for these goals. I am so happy that such a place still exists!

Tradition's Town Hall

Tradition's Gazebo where the shrubs play music, Oh my!

Tradition's Fountains

Goodnight Moon!

Wishing you all the BEST in 2009!

Kelley

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails