Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I have been TAGGED!


Hi Everyone!I have been tagged! So I need to list 16 Random things about me hmmmmm....let's see.

1. I start everyday with a coffee ritual. Pour a cup, drink it and now it is safe to talk to me.

2. I love color, when we moved into our house all the walls were beige and I couldn't stand it, I called it the oatmeal house. Now the walls are red.

3. Valentines Day is my favorite holiday...must be the color. My husband writes me a letter on 2/14 every year, it recaps the past year and talks about our dreams and hopes for the new year. I have them in an album that I treasure, this year will be letter number 24.

4. I have known my husband since I was 12 years old, we met showing horses.

5. My Bday is in Feb. and I always celebrate with a German Chocolate Cake.

6. I love to cook but I am a disaster at baking.

7. Gardenia is my favorite scent.

8. I live 30 miles south of the Mackinaw Bridge, BRRRRRRRRR!

9. I wear UGG boots about 9 months out of the year and I always wear them barefoot.

10. Ball caps save me on a bad hair day.

11. I love glitz, when I paint my toenails I put swarovski crystals on them.

12. I'm crazy for vintage

13. My favorite movie is Somewhere In Time

14. I talk to my Mom on the phone everyday.

15. I talk to my daughter on the phone everyday.

16. I consider my life truly blessed.

This garden is how I imagine 2009, I hope you have a wonderful garden in 2009.
Kelley

2 comments:

On The Way... said...

So nice to learn about a dear friend. Some I was fortunate enough to know and then I consider it a friendship blessing to have become better acquainted. Thank you for sharing. Loved it!
Patty

Sherry Williams said...

This is a beautiful post!
Sherry

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails