Wednesday, January 7, 2009

On to a New Year!

Where did 2008 go? Well I for one will not miss it, my world has gone through numerous changes and I do believe things do happen for a reason but as we all know that doesn't mean they are pleasant.



Like my little BFF "Cutter" I'm ready to go and see what the new year holds. So on to 2009 with great expectations for all of us.
Happy to be back and blogland and hope to visit with you soon. Take extra special care of you and your family.
Enjoy!
Kelley

1 comment:

kayellen said...

Hi Kelley!!!

Oh my goodness you have been missed!!!

I understand how you feel about 2008...

2008 was a growing year...but I lost several friends. Difficult to say goodbye...and realize we have to heal and move forward.

Blessing to you in 2009! Can't wait to see you on flickr again ;0)

Hugs,
KayEllen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails