Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Fun Valentines Day Project-Easy too!



One of my very favorite friends has 3 beautiful daughters that I love to "spoil" just a bit with a different Valentines gift every February 14. The fourth beautiful girl is our daughter who has out grown little girl stuff but that doesn't stop me from sending her Valentine goodies. My challenge every year is I want to make something that the girls can't find in the stores that is a little different and the girls will know they are special to me when they look at it time to time.


As always I think what in the world will I do this year???? Well I have started the little "Love Packages" with this little project. It was fun, easy and I am pleased with the results so I thought I would share it with you.








Just a few supplies:


E6000 Glue (jewelry glue)


Toothpicks to apply the glue, a little goes a loooooong way


Magnetic Acrylic Frame


Goodies, Pretties, Gems, Jewelry and little nicks nacks





I used leftover clear glass gems that I made for a past project. ( Let me know if anyone is interested in how to make these)



More leftovers for this one-can't decide if I like to white or black best.



I have been saving this little ballet shoe for a special project for my friend's daughter who is a very talented ballerina.



This is my favorite to be included in my daughters goody package. She has had a little bad luck with her love life so I hope this reminds her sometimes you have to kiss ALOT of frogs before you find that prince.




I am working on a few other goodies, stop by tomorrow to see how they turn out.






Enjoy!


Kelley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just perfect--i think I might make some for my husband!

Anonymous said...

What a cute project. Thanks for sharing. I think I will give it a try. I'm interested in how you made the clear glass gems. Please tell me how these were made. You can contact me at aialvarez7@aol.com or at my blogg
htt://irmasrosecottge.blogspot.com

Hugs :)

Irma

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails