Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mellow Out

I was so excited about Valentines Frames phase 2, well not quite the results I envisioned so I poured us a couple of Mellow Teas for you and me.




I have always want to try the "PUSH METHOD" for mosaics, well I did it, NOT happy and won't do it again. But you never know if you don't try.



This one turned out a little better but still lacking the WOW factor so I think I will write a message to a special friend on the front hoping to "jazz" it up a little.






Enjoy Your Tea and See You Soon!

Kelley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!
I missed your valentines post sooo cute!!

Love the horse on your blog..what a sweet face ;-)

xoxo
K

Four Paws and Co said...

I've always wanted to try making a mosaic, but I'm a horrid procrastinator & haven't tried it yet.

What a the PUSH METHOD???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails