Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Groundhog Can't Ruin My Day...or 6 weeks



Oh great, the groundhog says "6 more weeks of winter" I can't say I am surprised but a girl can always wish for an early spring. So I continue to bring bits of spring in where I can find it and through my imagination. So I invite you for a little tea and while we look outside the window and see one of my favorite childhood thoughts, "Ponies in flower fields" always made my day a little brighter.
Photo by http://www.flickr.com/photos/gillesgonthier/2654505538/
Thank you!


Wishing you Ponies in Flower Fields





ENJOY!



Kelley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this post! Don't let anything keep you down!

Sherry Williams said...

This picture is just too amazing!
I love it!
Sherry

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails