Saturday, March 21, 2009

Green Eggs and....


no silly, not ham but ribbons and vintage goodies. I am still in Foal Watch mode (see prior post) so I thought I would do a project that I could leave in the middle of it just in case I a new little nose was poking out into the new world.



I didn't take pictures while making these, glue fingers and the camera don't mix very well but these are so easy you don't need pics.


All you need is:

Large plastic Easter Eggs-any color will do
Sheet Moss
Tacky Glue
Ribbons and Vintage goodies
Glue Gun


Coat the eggs with Tacky Glue (don't cheat like I did and water it down, it doesn't work).

Wrap the sheet moss around the eggs, the great part about this if you don't have enough to cover the egg just use small pieces of moss to fill in.
Squeeze, squeeze squeeze the moss on the egg

Wrap with ribbons

Glue vintage ribbons on top

and WaLa an egg any chick would be proud of.



I just visited Jessica at Such Pretty Things and she has made the very pretty paper flower covered eggs, check it out they are great.


Thank for visiting!
e SiFree Signature Generatorgnature Generator

7 comments:

a quiet life said...

they are beautiful~ you must be excited waiting too.

Pat McIntosh said...

These are great! You've inspired me to create some on my own. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful green eggs with their ribbons and all. Although I don't think anyone would want to eat green eggs :-) but they sure are pretty! First a horseshoe now plastic eggs. They all turned out beautifully.

Anonymous said...

You are so creative, these eggs are amazing!!!

Four Paws and Co said...

They're beautiful & such a great idea! Thanks for the inspiration! ♥ Diane

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

What a terrific idea!! I may just try these!! They look lovely!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Mermaids of the Lake said...

Kelley, I love these moss covered eggs. Brilliant idea!

Mermaid Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails