Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What Will The Wind Blow In


OK I am going to start a little complaining.....I waaant spring! I keep thinking maybe tomorrow, maybe next week well...tomorrow predicts 60mph winds and next week snow. Yesterday was a snow day for the kids because 14 inches of snow fell on Sunday night. EEEEGADS why do I live here again? This time of year I truly wonder about my sanity...I think we call this "cabin fever".


Hopefully spring will blow our way.

Free SigFree Signature Generatornature Generator

3 comments:

Four Paws and Co said...

That is the most amazing flower arrangement! So Beautiful! Hope your weather warms up soon. ☺

RobinfromCA said...

I am so sorry for your lousy weather but that flower arrangement is just stunning! I made me sigh when I saw it!

Robin

The Victorian Parlor said...

Gorgeous picture and an amazing flower arrangement (love the old chocolate pot too:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails