Sunday, September 2, 2012

The 5th Annual Creativ-i-TEA is this week

 
Yes!
It that time of year again.
The Thursday after Labor day
I host a tea party called the
Creativ-i-TEA.
 
The invitations have been sent.

 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
This is the 5th year
I have thrown this little soiree.
It is like a
 "What Did You Make This Summer"
Show and Tell


You can visit the first
(not planning it to be an annual event)




And...we all bring a dish to pass
along with the recipe.
 
 
 
You can't believe all the YUMMY food.
Take a peek at previous years fare
at the 3rd Annual Creativ-i-TEA
 (by now it was and annual event)
 
 
 The past few years I have made
books for all the "girls"
with all the crafty ideas and recipes
we enjoyed.
 
 
So now the pressure is on.
I need to finish a couple projects
 



Decide the what the table scape will be.
My favorite table scape so
far was at the 2nd Creativ-i-TEA
 

 
Everyone on the farm is helping out.
 
These little guys have never seen so much commotion
 
 
 
"What the heck is going on around here?"
 
 
One of the Mamas explains to the youngsters
that this happens every year about this time.
Kelley is busy, busy, busy getting ready for the party.
But not to worry it will be over soon
 and everyone will be able
to relax.
 
 
So I'm off to put on all the finishing touches.
 
The only thing that would make me happier
than having all my girlfriends together is
having some of my very special blog friends attend too.
 
Oh wouldn't that be so FUN!
 
 
 
I'll see you after Thursday!
 
Enjoy!
 


7 comments:

Sarah said...

Kelley, I'll be there. Can't wait to see what creative ideas are shared this year. Love the idea of your
Creativ-i-TEA!!!

Cameron said...

I would love it if I could be there!!
After an afternoon of tea, creative projects and yummy food.....I'd want to go and meet every one of your beautiful horses!

I'm sure this year's fete will be marvelous!!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

It all looks sooooo pretty!! I wish I could come! I can't wait to see the pictures! Aw what sweet babies! :) I bet they are nosy and wanting to help! lol. Happy week to you! xo Holly

Deborah said...

I'm delighted to meet you and join you here in blogland Kelly!
Thanks for your visit today!
Im following you in friendship!
Love those gorgeous horses and I now Im going to love our visits!

Deborah :)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

KELLEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dear, it is really is nice to see you! It had been so long it seems since I had seen a post of yours.....my dear, thank you so much for coming to see me. Forgive my new blog look....I love the larger photos and the nav bar links, but I will be adding more photos on the sidebar. It took some getting used to figuring out how to import videos and such, but I will have pictures on the side again. Your horses are as fabulous as ever.....they always thrilled me so, and your beautiful style of art.

Be well and thank you for coming by! Anita

wendy said...

Oh my....that sound positively WONDERFUL. How fun is that to gather as a bunch of friends and share ideas, recipes, or whatever. I WISH I could be there. Love the title.....I have a friend who is a total tea lover (and creative as well) and SHE'D LOVE your whole idea.

I am so glad you stopped by my blog. come again........

Privet and Holly said...

Kelley, I remember
when you hosted this
last time and I remember
thinking how much fun
you must have had planning
and hosting!! Enjoy all
those precious moments,
my friend. I'll look forward
to this year's "theme!"

xo Suzanne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails