Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Sounds of Silence

SSHHHHUUUUUSSSHHHH!

LISTEN to the Silence;

It speaks so loudly to my heart.

A Christmas candle is a lovely thing;


A Christmas candle is a lovely thing;

It makes no noise at all,

But softly gives itself away.~Eva Logue

Dreaming of a White Christmas

Dreaming of A White Christmas


May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace,

May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace,

The gladness of Christmas give you hope,

The warmth of Christmas grant you love.~Author Unknown



Dashing Through the Snow
Dashing Through the Snow



Christmas-Reflections


Reflections of Christmas Past

Enjoy the Silence of the Season!

7 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning dear Kelley! What breathtaking photos! Tu m'a coupé le souffle! I wish you too, a lovely, quiet, peaceful and healthy holiday. The horses look so magical...Anita

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. Sometimes is is nice just to listen to the silence of the moment.

Willow

June said...

Hi Kelley, I do love coming here so! What an inspiration always!
Have a beautiful Christmas my dear.
hugs

Cathy said...

Kelley,

What a lovely post. So dreamy and peaceful. Thank you.

Cathy

Tara said...

Another magical post! I love the editing, you must be having so much fun, especially at this time of year with all the wonderful images. Have a great Monday full of Christmas cheer!

Lee said...

It did my heart good to stop by today and look at your last too post. You truly are an artist.
Dashing through the Snow...took my breath away. I love horses, so majestic, courageous in battle, a friend... a fine creation.
I like silence too.

Kelley have a blessed Christmas!
Lee

Lee said...

two post...drives me crazy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails