Monday, July 6, 2009

My Little American Town

Our Little Town must have been VERY good this year

=Happy Harbor

We were rewarded with a picture perfect Fourth of July

Thank you for our Freedom

It truly was a celebration of AMERICA!

Martha and George

A Parade down Main Street that gave us an hour and half of smiles.

Red White and Blue Doc

Even Doc, our draft horse "pet", made an appearance

ridden by our wonderful farm manager, Jona

Ready for the Fourth

The houses in town decorated for the occasion


Main Street

In beautiful RED WHITE and BLUE!


The fourth at the Beach

The beach in town was a great gathering place.

Happy-Blue

Everyone had a wonderful day including my daughter's Aussie "Blue".



Such a Gentleman
Dressed in his holiday attire.
I hope you had a glorious 4th!
Free Signature GeneratorFree Signature Generator

7 comments:

blushing rose said...

What a lovely 4th in your town, Kelley. I wish I had taken the camera with me for our celebrations. We went to the Tea Party for America on Sat. & missed some great photos ops there, too, durnnit! TTFN ~Marydon

Paint Girl said...

What a great parade! Beautiful pictures!
Does Blue get a body clip? I have thought about clipping my Aussies, since they have such long hair, for the summer, and they get so hot!

Tara said...

It looks like you had a wonderful weekend. Thanks for sharing the photos of the houses in all their festive splendor. I LOVE looking at houses like this. I could look at pictures of your Doc anytime too. He's a glorious one, that's for sure!

kimberly said...

Your 4th look fabulous!!! What a beautiful town and beautiful day. Such a treat to see Doc in the Parade, too.

The Victorian Parlor said...

What beautiful pictures! Looks like it was a glorious day:).

Blessings,

Kim

KayEllen said...

Beautiful!!
Love the celebration!!!

Hugs,
KayEllen

a quiet life said...

i SO enjoy seeing life thru your lens...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails