Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summer Snow

Yesterday I picked up my camera and started stalking my flowers again so that is a sure
sign I'm feeling MUCH BETTER!

The fog of not feeling well is lifting.


Emerge Tiny Geranium Bud



Thank you to ALL the wonderful blog friends that stopped by to visit me (the official party pooper) and left me well wishes during the Where Bloggers Create Party. This wonderful event was hosted by Karen Valentine at My Desert Cottage.


Thank you Karen...this was a GREAT IDEA!


I am amazed and in awe of all the CrEaTiVe bloggers in blogland and the unique magical places where they CrEaTe.

It is definitely worth your time to stop by Karen's for a peek at these amazing studios.

While I was out stalking my flowers I captured many white beauties.



Summer-Snow-Blanket

They are so pure it made me think of the snow that flies in my neck of the woods

more often than not.

Enjoy the SUMMER SNOW SHOW!!!



Summer-Snowflake
SUMMER SNOWFLAKE


Summer-Snow-Flurries
SUMMER SNOW FLURRIES



Summer-Icicles


SUMMER ICICLES


I leave you with a message I sent to Jodie at Everything Vintage when her

A/C was on the brink for a week.



Summer-Snowball

I must admit she really doesn't need A/C

she is a very COOL blog friend without it.

Give her a visit, you will be entertained!

8 comments:

blushing rose said...

A lovely lifting post to being the morning with. TTFN ~Marydon

June said...

Kelly, these photos are amazing! I love how you capture the beauty of your garden.
Smiles,
June

The Victorian Parlor said...

Thanks for sharing such beautiful images of your flowers! I'm glad to hear that you are feeling so much better:).

Blessings,

Kim

a quiet life said...

you are pure visual candy in all you share~

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are beautiful. I just got a DC a few months ago. Still trying to learn about it.

Willow

Tara said...

I'm happy to hear that you are feeling better. I love the picture of the summer snowflake. I could use a little winter on this hot summer day! Thank you for your wonderful comments on the post about my niece too!

Regina said...

Amazingly lovely!

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

my head is swollen...just a little!
;)

Kelley your photos are beautiful! It's always a treat to come here! Thank you for my snowball...I so cherish it! I must admit though, as cool as you "think" I am, I really really really REALLY NEED my a/c! tee hee!

everything vintage

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails