Friday, July 10, 2009

Pink Saturday and A Winner!

My Garden and I welcome you to Pink Saturday!

BIg-Pink-Begonia

Astille


Full-Bloom


A true GIFT from Mother Nature


Pink-and-Pink

Pinktunias

Every time I look at these beauties I can't believe that winter will come and change all this.



Pink-Fluff

and NOW
It's time to pick a winner from all the wonderful comments left on my Mad Tea party Post.


Teaparty-GIveaway

First THANK YOU to all that visited, I love that you stopped by and took the time to comment

AND

I love getting the opportunity to discover blogs that I didn't know about, visit old friends and always be AMAZED at all the talent out there.
I used my handy random generator, my husband.
I asked him to pick a number between 1 and 49 and drum roll please........he chose 18

Linda at the
Gourd Queen is the WINNER!!!

I will stop by to visit to let you know the news, get your address and pop this bracelet in the mail. I hope you like it!




Another week of a great PINK SATURDAY hosted by the gracious


who coordinates this wonderful group every Saturday.

To visit all the talented PINK bloggers visit Beverly for a list of all who
are participating this week.

Treat yourself and visit as many as you can.


BEE-Happy

I leave you with a little PINK message








18 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kelley! You take such lovely photos! The flowers are all so beautiful! I really enjoyed seeing every single one!

Thanks for sharing your lovely garden and your fabulous photography!

Tina

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Congrats to Linda! BUT if she don't claim it within 10 minutes...I get first dibs okay? Alright, I'll give her 20 minutes!
I'm so jealous {pout pout}, I love that bracelet!

Speaking of jealous...your photography is absolutely beautiful!!!!! I'm glad you and your "ex" are still hitting it off...ya'll make a beautiful couple! tee hee!
everything vintage

Tara said...

Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous. I was hoping to win your bracelet, drat!
Congrats to the winner, that lucky Queen! Happy Pink Saturday and have a loveleigh weekend!

HiHo said...

such a pretty post! happy pink, heidi

Regina said...

Awesome. Great shots and post.
Happy PS.
Regina

blushing rose said...

Oh, precious begonias! the flower of life in the garden ... gorgeous. Your flowers are beautiful. TTFN~ Marydon

♥Mimi♥ said...

Your blog is always so sweet and pink on Saturday! Thanks so much for sharing this week.

Your little Yorkie is darling. Doesn't take much for any of us to be owned by our fur babeis, does it?

Hope the sun is shining in your corner of the world and that your weekend is filled with happiness surrounded by everyone you l♥ve.

Nancy said...

Kelley: Your photos are just magnificent! I so wish I did as well. Happy Pink Saturday!

Char said...

I could so easily sit and linger over your gorgeous photos all day. The colors you captured are eye candy for sure. Congrats to Linda for being the winner. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

The Victorian Parlor said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Wow-your gardens and photos are spectacular!

Blessings,

Kim

Valarie said...

Happy pink Saturday. Your gardens are just beautiful. Have a lovely Pink Saturday. Valarie

Marina Capano said...

Happy pink Saturday. amazing pics!!

Your gardens are just beautiful.

Have a lovely Pink Saturday

xoxo

Claudia said...

Lovely photos of your flowers! Just beautiful. Happy Pink Saturday!

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

Happy Pink Saturday!.. very nice photos! thank you for sharing this beautiful blooms!

have a great weekend!
fitty

Anonymous said...

Are those flowers from your garden? They're all just beautiful. I like the one on the second photo. The tiny flowers and it's pinkness drew me :-)

Congratulations to the winner! My, the bracelet really is beautiful.

Happy pink Weekend!

Anonymous said...

Pretty fairy garden..
Happy belated...P.S...Denise

Anonymous said...

I love these flowers! They are an absolute Joy and the teacups are exquisite. Finding your blog is like finding treasure.
x
Sumea

a quiet life said...

pink never looked so good, you have a great eye~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails