Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday Dinner

Sundays in the summertime Ahhhhhh!
A perfect day to gather family and friends to enjoy dinner together.

Farm-Table

Today the table is all set and ready for a Fish Fry, Michigan Lake Perch
YUM,YUM,YUM!
My husband and I provide the main entree and invite our friends to bring a dish to pass.

Sunday-Dinner-with-Wine

It's always nice to have a light summer wine, tonight it will be a lovely chardonnay by 14 Hands, how appropriate on the farm.

After dinner and the dishes are done we usually finish with coffee or a port on the patio to watch the mares and foal give a little show.

Mare-and-Foals-Grazing

At first they only slightly notice us, and of course Lila Rose is the "ham" of the group.

Mares-and-Foals

but once they know they have our full attention a little bit of "showing off" starts.

Late-for-Dinner

OOPS better pay attention little one or you will get left behind.


I hope you have the opportunity to enjoy good friends and good food on this wonderful Sunday.

Free Signature GeneratorFree Signature Generator

6 comments:

blushing rose said...

Kelley, those little ones are just TOO adorable! Can't see enough pics ...

And, what time is dinner? Chuckle! Your table looks lovely & inviting ... TTFN ~Marydon

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Beautiful table setting Kelley...I just wanted to sit and "be served" while looking at all the little details in the beautiful photos. I love how each setting has their own salt and pepper and I love the chair at the end of the table!!!
Aaaahh, I feel like I'm in a 5 star steak house ~ oops, I forgot you are serving fish so let me make it a 5 star seafood resturaunte'!
The horses are beautiful too...
everything is just beautiful!

everything vintge

June said...

Those sweet little colts are just too cute. Great pictures.
Smiles,
June

The Victorian Parlor said...

Wow-the foals have really grown! I love the pictures of the horses. There is nothing more beautiful than watching horses frolick and play.

Blessings,

Kim

Anonymous said...

Wow it's so Lovely to view your blog with all these Wonderful photographs, I could spend the whole day here!
x
Sumea

a quiet life said...

yor pics amaze me... and i love the detail on the wine~ you live the good life!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails